Are you feeling overwhelmed, depressed, or need a life coach but find it difficult to make time for traditional therapy? I am excited to announce that I now offer online video therapy for adults located the State of Kansas. It’s professional, affordable and confidential. Online video therapy / life coaching appointments are currently offered evening and weekends and are a self-pay service.
What is online video therapy?
Online video therapy is a mode of therapy utilizing a HIPAA approved internet platform called Thera-link to conduct therapy in the comfort of your own home or office.
Reasons why some prefer clients might prefer online video therapy:
- Convenient when clients cannot go to an office.
- Weekend appointments in the comfort of your own home.
- It’s private; you do not have to worry about running into someone you know in the waiting room.
- It’s effective; you still receive the same professional services from a licensed therapist.
- Save’s time and costs due to less travel time.
- It’s confidential!
When would online video therapy not be an appropriate option:
- If you have experienced suicidal ideation within the last three months.
- If you were discharged with inpatient status of a behavioral health hospital within the last six months.
- If you are in the mist of an emergency requiring immediate attention (instead call 911).
Other important information:
- Online video therapy sessions are offered in 30 min increments at a self-pay rate of $40 for a 30 minute session or $75 for a 60 minute session.
- Invoice for the session will be sent 48 hours prior to session and payment is due prior to each session.
- Currently, online video therapy appointments are offered evenings and weekends.
If you would like to see if online video therapy is right for you, you may contact me here to set up a free consultation.