Are you feeling overwhelmed or depressed but find it difficult to make time for traditional therapy? I am excited to announce that beginning June 12, 2017, I will begin to offer online video therapy to new clients throughout the State of Kansas. It’s simple and private.
What is online therapy?
It’s a mode of therapy utilizing a HIPAA approved internet platform to conduct therapy in the comfort of your own home or office.
Reasons why some prefer clients might prefer online therapy:
- Convenient when clients cannot go to an office.
- Weekend appointments in the comfort of your own home.
- It’s private; you do not have to worry about running into someone you know in the waiting room.
- It’s effective; you still receive the same professional services from a licensed therapist.
- Save’s time and costs due to less travel time.
- It’s confidential!
When would online therapy not be an appropriate option:
- If you have experienced suicidal ideation within the last three months.
- If you were discharged with inpatient status of a behavioral health hospital within the last six months.
- If you are in the mist of an emergency requiring immediate attention (instead call 911).
Other important information:
Online therapy sessions are offered in 30 min increments at a self-pay rate of $40 for a 30 minute session or $75 for a 60 minute session. Invoice for the session will be sent 48 hours prior to session and will need to be remitted prior to session.
Currently, appointments are offered on Saturdays and Sundays. If you would like to see if online therapy is right for you, you may contact me here to set up a free 10 minute online consultation appointment.