Rates for 2022
Traditional Therapy Services
- Initial Intake and Psychiatric Diagnostic Assessment (55 minutes ) – $225
- Psychotherapy Sessions
- Individual Therapy (55 minutes) – $200 per session
- Individual Therapy (45 minutes) – $155 per session
- Individual Therapy (30 minutes) – $135 per session
- Extended Therapy Sessions (2-hour) $310 per session*
Specialized Therapy Services*
- EMDR Intensive Therapy
- EMDR Intensive Initial Intake (2-hours) – $330
- EMDR Intensive Full-Day (6-hours) – $990
- EMDR Intensive Half-Day (4-hours) – $660
- EMDR Mini Intensive (2-hours) – $330
- Package pricing available for EMDR Intensive Therapy
- Hypnotherapy Intake and Assessment (120 minutes) – $330
- Hypnotherapy (120 minutes) – $330
- Hypnotherapy (90 minutes) – $247
*Specialized services and extended therapy sessions are not covered by insurances and are considered self-pay.
Private Pay (Self-pay)
Many clients who have insurance often choose to opt-out of using insurance benefits for various reasons including; high deductible, privacy, less restrictions in therapy -only to name a few. If you choose Private Pay, you may use the following:
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Visa, Mastercard, and Cash
If you choose to use your insurance for therapy services, the following insurances are accepted:
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Kansas
- Tri-Care West
If Christina Granados is considered out-of-network with your insurance company, a super-bill can be provided upon request.
It is important to verify benefits and out-of-pocket expenses with your insurance company prior to scheduling your initial appointment.
No Surprises Billing Act
Beginning January 1, 2022 health care providers are required to provide uninsured and self-pay clients a written document with a “Good Faith Estimate”. If you have insurance but prefer to opt out of using insurance OR if you do not have insurance, you have the right to request a “Good Faith Estimate” for the anticipated cost of services.