EMDR Consultation with a Consultant-in-Training is one of the best ‘next steps’ for clinicians who have completed Basic Training to gain proficiency and mastery of the standard protocol and strengthen their professional status by becoming EMDRIA Certified therapists.
Benefits of EMDR Consultant-in-Training
- Ability to provide 10 hours of group and/or 5 hours of Individual Consultation towards your certification.*
- Smaller group size equals more opportunities to present cases or answer individual questions.
- An EMDR Consultant-In-Training (CIT) reduces their standard hourly rate which means savings for you.
- Individual and group consultation groups to fit your needs.
What to Expect
As a consultee, you can expect to grow your knowledge and understanding of the standard protocol in a safe and supportive environment as we cover:
- Complex PTSD and Dissociation with EMDR protocol
- Integration of the protocol into specific cases
- Case Conceptualization
- Target selection and sequencing
- Proper assessment for EMDR readiness
- Handling abreaction and stuck points during processing
- Feedback and guidance on case presentations
- Address any other questions that arise during EMDR sessions
- Individual and Group consultation takes place over Zoom and with the use of a secure, online document sharing platform.
- Check out the calendar for a schedule of consultations being currently offered
- EMDR Individual Consultation are scheduled on Mondays.
- EMDR Group Consultation for Certification groups are scheduled in a series of (5) 2-hour sessions and are scheduled once a month. New groups consultations for certification are forming soon.
- EMDR Basic Group Consultations are scheduled monthly on Fridays.
Cost for EMDR Consultation
As a CIT, I am able to offer individual and group consultation at a reduced rate.
- $45 – 2-hour EMDR Group Consultation for Certification
- Group consultations are scheduled in a series of 5 meeting for a total cost of $225.
- This series will meet 10-hours of group consultation towards certification.
- Groups for certification are forming soon.
- $25 -1-hour EMDR Basic Group consultation
- Group size is limited to 4-5 participants.
- Does not count towards certification hours.
- $60 – 1-hour EMDR Individual Consultation
- Eligible to count towards certification (5 hours minimum and up to 15 hours).
Hours for Certification
- As a CIT, I am able to provide up to 15-hours towards EMDRIA certification
- EMDR Basic Group Consultation does not count towards certification
- EMDR Individual Consultation
- 5 hours and up to 15 hours can count towards EMDRIA certification.
- 5 hours must be completed with an EMDRIA approved consultant.
- EMDR Group Consultation for Certification
- 10 hours can be counted towards EMDRIA certification.