The mind is comprised of two parts: the conscious mind and the subconscious mind. The conscious mind, which uses only 10% of our potential, is where we analyze, think, process, and plan. This is where our short-term memory is housed. The other 90% is the subconscious mind, where all the memories are stored. Everything you have ever experienced is recorded in the subconscious mind. The subconscious mind is the place of long-term memory, emotions and feelings, habit patterns, relationship patterns, addictions, creativity, spiritual connections, and intuition. The most amazing aspect of the subconscious mind is called the power of suggestion. The subconscious mind is willing and able to accept all types of suggestions.
What is Hypnosis?
Hypnosis is a powerful tool for accessing the subconscious mind. Hypnotic trance is the simple shifting back and forth between the conscious and subconscious mind. This is a natural process that occurs 80% of every day for most people. Hypnosis works by using this natural state of the mind to access the subconscious mind, where a deeper state of consciousness can resolve many internal conflicts, addictions, fears and phobias. Being hypnotized is actually a “shift in attention, during which you are not as aware of things around you,” explains David Spiegel, M.D., medical director of the Stanford Center for Integrative Medicine, in Palo Alto, California.
What is the difference between Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy?
Hypnosis consists of the therapists giving suggestions to you while in a trance state. Hypnotherapy works by resolving inner conflicts and dissolving inner trauma.
How Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy Works
Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy or regression therapy is a form of psychotherapy in which you are placed in a hypnotic, altered state of consciousness. This process can allow for deep healing to take place because of the energetic or emotional release and the level of insight that can be attained.
Benefits of Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy
Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy allows you to get in touch with your core issues more rapidly than conventional talk therapy. It helps to purge the body of pain, sadness, old anger, grief or any negative feelings you may be holding onto and would like to get rid of. It leaves you feeling lighter and freer and helps speed up the healing process. It helps you to open your heart to yourself and approach your difficulties from a place of love and self-acceptance.
Common Issues Addressed with Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy
- Childhood Trauma
- Fears & Phobias
- Grief and Loss
- Pain Management
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Issues
- And More
If you are interested in hypnotherapy, please feel free to contact me to schedule your initial evaluation to see if hypnotherapy is right for you.
For more information about hypnotherapy, please visit the FAQ page.