What is EMDR Intensive Therapy?
EMDR Intensive therapy is not your typical 55-minute talk therapy session. Instead, it is an intensive, highly-focused treatment designed to accelerate overall treatment outcomes.
In lieu of the traditional 55-minute weekly sessions, EMDR Intensive therapy incorporates multiple sessions into a condensed period of time.
Who can benefit
- Individuals who want to accelerate or “jump start” the healing process.
- Individuals who need to find relief from distressing symptoms sooner than later.
- Individuals who have tried traditional talk therapies before but did not find the relief they needed.
- Individuals who want to keep their current therapist while working targeting a specific issue.
- Individuals are unable to find the time to commit to weekly sessions due to busy schedules.
- Individuals who are highly motivated and ready to do ”deeper” work.
It is important to note that not all individuals may be an appropriate candidate for this type of treatment.
Got more questions about EMDR Intensive Therapy, please feel free to contact me.Questions? Contact Me
Other Helpful Links